We are currently looking for
Scrum master (customer projects)
Want to leverage your expertise? Hop on!
What would you say if we offered you the opportunity…
- To join a collaborative team that’s passionate about technology.
- To apply your expertise to exciting and varied projects for major clients.
- To be challenged on a daily basis and develop new skills.
- To benefit from specific advancement opportunities in a fast-growing company
Feel inspired? Read on! Continue!
Your personal playground
Our DEV teams are experts at developing technology solutions that help our clients become industry leaders, or maintain their dominant position.
Our mission: make a difference in people’s lives by shaping companies’ technological futures.
DEV is a department that encourages creativity and collaboration. We apply the Agile method to our development and all of our decisions revolve around client satisfaction. We like to take on challenges, help each other, and we have lots of fun in our day-to-day.
To enjoy yourself here, you have to be curious, self-motivated and above all solution-driven.
Make sure that various development steps go smoothly, oversee teamwork and ensure quality for each project.
of a(n) Scrum master (customer projects)
- Facilitator, motivator and coach.
- You have a deep understanding of web and app project development processes.
- You have 1+ year(s) of experience in project management.
- You can work under pressure, identify priorities and handle stress.
- You are a good communicator (spoken and written) and an active listener.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Experience with Jira (Bonus).
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification (Bonus).
of a(n) Scrum master (customer projects)
- Deploy and maintain Agile framework within the development team.
- Guide the team to promote teamwork, self-organization and efficiency.
- With your team(s), determine a Definition of Done that matches your reality, ensure that all team members respect it, and improve it as needed.
- Lead team workshops, making sure that every meeting is motivating and productive, and that each player actively contributes.
- Help the Product Owner maintain and manage the product portfolio, encourage user stories that meet the INVEST criteria.
- Help the team define tasks in order to work effectively as a team.
- Stay focused on key objectives, making sure that tasks are consistent with the roadmap.
- Help overcome obstacles identified by the team.
- Protect team members from external interference.
- Set up effective communication channels with other teams.
Wondering if you’re a good fit?
At Openmind we believe that people skills are just as important as know-how. If you connect with the following 5 values, we should get along.
Don’t be a dinausaur
Not moving forward = moving backward. Be curious, challenge yourself
Get shit done
If you want something, choose the means, not the excuses
Take one for the team
Be kind. #teamspirit
Be the change you seek
Put 10% of your energy on the problem and 90% on the solution
Work hard play hard
Work shouldn’t be boring. Put some fun in your day
Your colleagues chose us because we ...
- Are ranked among the best places to work for in Canada (Great Place to Work)
- Are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada since 2017
- Have a president that is “BonBoss” certified in Quebec
- Invest in your continued education (Laureate at the Mercuriades 2020)
- Are FLOW certified (flexible working conditions, remote work, summer hours)
- Have a corporate culture that is unique, progressive and vibrant
- Offer endless opportunities for growth and advancement
But also because we...
- Contribute to your group insurance and your RRSP
- Offer you a health care allowance so that you can take care of yourself
- Magically transform your birthday into paid leave
- Share Thursday beers during our legendary 4PM Beer
- Offer the opportunity to get involved in different teams (culture, community, bench tech, design, etc.)
- Offer learning opportunities (learning club, University, book bar)
- Offer tea, coffee and snacks (we even have a popcorn machine)
- Are managed by a team of accessible and inspiring leaders who have a human-centred approach
- Invest in your professional development (one-on-one, personalized development plan, coaching with mentors, annual assessment based on your progress)
- Respect your privacy: no email or text messages outside office hours
- #notraffic, #parking
- And much more…
A word from the President
Our president loves to chat it up, but most of all, he’s abitious.Find out what to expect if you decide to join the adventure by viewing this short video clip .
Come add your flair to our projects! Get on board!
Not convinced that you tick all the boxes? What have you got to lose?
What you don’t know, we’ll teach you. It’s that simple!