We are currently looking for
Project System Administrator
Want to take your career to the next level? Read on!
What would you say if we offered you the opportunity…
- To work on stimulating technological challenges that really match your level of expertise.
- To diversify your daily tasks by working with different technologies, clienteles, business sectors, etc.
- To work for a company that actively invests in your continued education and professional development so that you can push your limits.
- To benefit from concrete advancement opportunities within a growing company.
Feel inspired? Read on! Continue!
Your personal playground
The MSP teams’ expertise consists of ensuring the technological development of our customers by monitoring and outsourcing IT services. Simply put, we identify problems, solve them and make recommendations.
Our mission : be a fire prevention squad rather than a team of firefighters. #proactivity
The MSP is a lively department. Not a single day is the same because you work with many different customer environments. To enjoy this type of work, you need to love learning, adapting and being in solution mode.
It’s simple: analyze the situation, build a proposal and put it into action.
of a(n) Project System Administrator
- You have 7 to 10 years of IT experience, including 3 years in systems administration in a Windows environment with Active Directory, MS Azure, AzureAD, Office365 (Exchange online, Teams, Sharepoint, etc.).
- Experience and good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and products such as Windows Server, Exchange (2010, 2016, online), SCCM, SCOM, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 7/8/10 and Server 2008, 2011, 2012, 2016,2019.
- Very good knowledge of networking (OSI model).
- Knowledge of VmWare, Hyper-V virtualization.
- Very strong capacity for learning.
- You’re good at working on a team, you’re autonomous and you have a strong ability to connect with people.
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Knowledge of Clustering (Bonus)
- Knowledge of backup solutions (Bonus)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Intune (Bonus)
- Pedagogical abilities (Bonus)
of a(n) Project System Administrator
- Document the installation and technical specifications of the infrastructure including security and succession plans.
- Develop and document the procedures for the infrastructure components under your responsibility.
- Provide and identify the metrics required to produce dashboards that proactively identify environment maintenance needs.
- Ensure the proper functioning and security of the infrastructure at all times.
- Participate in the development of standardized configurations and the development of specific solutions according to customer needs.
- Set up projects to implement infrastructure upgrades for our customers.
- Ensure compliance with policies, standards and procedures relating to infrastructure management.
- Provide advice and deploy infrastructure environments to ensure availability, reliability, security and integrity of systems.
- Participate in the morning scrum to define the priorities of the day.
Wondering if you’re a good fit?
At Openmind we believe that people skills are just as important as know-how. If you connect with the following 5 values, we should get along.
Don’t be a dinausaur
Not moving forward = moving backward. Be curious, challenge yourself
Get shit done
If you want something, choose the means, not the excuses
Take one for the team
Be kind. #teamspirit
Be the change you seek
Put 10% of your energy on the problem and 90% on the solution
Work hard play hard
Work shouldn’t be boring. Put some fun in your day
Your colleagues chose us because we ...
- Are ranked among the best places to work for in Canada (Great Place to Work)
- Are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada since 2017
- Have a president that is “BonBoss” certified in Quebec
- Invest in your continued education (Laureate at the Mercuriades 2020)
- Are FLOW certified (flexible working conditions, remote work, summer hours)
- Have a corporate culture that is unique, progressive and vibrant
- Offer endless opportunities for growth and advancement
But also because we...
- Contribute to your group insurance and your RRSP
- Offer you a health care allowance so that you can take care of yourself
- Magically transform your birthday into paid leave
- Share Thursday beers during our legendary 4PM Beer
- Offer the opportunity to get involved in different teams (culture, community, bench tech, design, etc.)
- Offer learning opportunities (learning club, University, book bar)
- Offer tea, coffee and snacks (we even have a popcorn machine)
- Are managed by a team of accessible and inspiring leaders who have a human-centred approach
- Invest in your professional development (one-on-one, personalized development plan, coaching with mentors, annual assessment based on your progress)
- Respect your privacy: no email or text messages outside office hours
- #notraffic, #parking
- And much more…
A word from the President
Our president loves to chat it up, but most of all, he’s abitious.Find out what to expect if you decide to join the adventure by viewing this short video clip .
Want to leverage your expertise? Hop on!
Not convinced that you tick all the boxes? What have you got to lose?
What you don’t know, we’ll teach you. It’s that simple!