We are currently looking for
Want to leverage your expertise? Hop on!
What would you say if we offered you the opportunity…
- To join a collaborative team that’s passionate about technology.
- To apply your expertise to exciting and varied projects for major clients.
- To be challenged on a daily basis and develop new skills.
- To benefit from specific advancement opportunities in a fast-growing company
Feel inspired? Read on! Continue!
Your personal playground
Our DEV teams are experts at developing technology solutions that help our clients become industry leaders, or maintain their dominant position.
Our mission: make a difference in people’s lives by shaping companies’ technological futures.
DEV is a department that encourages creativity and collaboration. We apply the Agile method to our development and all of our decisions revolve around client satisfaction. We like to take on challenges, help each other, and we have lots of fun in our day-to-day.
To enjoy yourself here, you have to be curious, self-motivated and above all solution-driven.
Develop all technical functionalities for an IT project
of a(n) .NET Developer
- You have completed training in development (software, app, IT).
- You think in C# and you’re really into Microsoft and its .NET frameworks (Core 3.1 or even .NET 5).
- You can query data from one of these databases: SQL Server (MsSQL), PostgreSQL.
- You have a gift at getting applications to talk to each other in REST API or GraphQL.
- Your dreams are filled with Node.js, Vue.js, React or Angular.
- You know how to juggle priorities and you are detail-oriented.
- You are proactive, creative and know how to adapt.
- You are organized, and you have good analytical skills.
- Bilingual (French & English)
- You have befriended Git or Sourcetree and you are familiar with code review (bonus).
- Are you as comfortable with Docker as you are on your couch? (bonus).
- Do you know all of Jira’s secrets? (bonus).
- Do Visual Studio and VSCode fit you like an old pair of jeans? (bonus).
of a(n) .NET Developer
- Participate in designing, creating and updating applications.
- Write code using good programming practices #cleancode.
- Participate in reviewing code among players.
- Test solutions to ensure high performance and efficiency.
- Participate in planning a sprint by breaking up and planning the tasks to be completed.
- Perform maintenance on existing solutions.
- Analyze client needs as part of a team, determine the best technology solution and apply it.
- Write up technical documentation.
- Participate in morning scrum to set the day’s priorities.
Wondering if you’re a good fit?
At Openmind we believe that people skills are just as important as know-how. If you connect with the following 5 values, we should get along.
Don’t be a dinausaur
Not moving forward = moving backward. Be curious, challenge yourself
Get shit done
If you want something, choose the means, not the excuses
Take one for the team
Be kind. #teamspirit
Be the change you seek
Put 10% of your energy on the problem and 90% on the solution
Work hard play hard
Work shouldn’t be boring. Put some fun in your day
Your colleagues chose us because we ...
- Are ranked among the best places to work for in Canada (Great Place to Work)
- Are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada since 2017
- Have a president that is “BonBoss” certified in Quebec
- Invest in your continued education (Laureate at the Mercuriades 2020)
- Are FLOW certified (flexible working conditions, remote work, summer hours)
- Have a corporate culture that is unique, progressive and vibrant
- Offer endless opportunities for growth and advancement
But also because we...
- Contribute to your group insurance and your RRSP
- Offer you a health care allowance so that you can take care of yourself
- Magically transform your birthday into paid leave
- Share Thursday beers during our legendary 4PM Beer
- Offer the opportunity to get involved in different teams (culture, community, bench tech, design, etc.)
- Offer learning opportunities (learning club, University, book bar)
- Offer tea, coffee and snacks (we even have a popcorn machine)
- Are managed by a team of accessible and inspiring leaders who have a human-centred approach
- Invest in your professional development (one-on-one, personalized development plan, coaching with mentors, annual assessment based on your progress)
- Respect your privacy: no email or text messages outside office hours
- #notraffic, #parking
- And much more…
A word from the President
Our president loves to chat it up, but most of all, he’s abitious.Find out what to expect if you decide to join the adventure by viewing this short video clip .
Come add your flair to our projects! Get on board!
Not convinced that you tick all the boxes? What have you got to lose?
What you don’t know, we’ll teach you. It’s that simple!