We are currently looking for
Level 3 IT Specialist
Do you need a challenge to be inspired? Read on!
What would you say if we offered you the opportunity…
- To work on stimulating technological challenges that really match your level of expertise.
- To diversify your daily tasks by working with different technologies, clienteles, business sectors, etc.
- To work for a company that actively invests in your continued education and professional development so that you can push your limits.
- To benefit from concrete advancement opportunities within a growing company.
Feel inspired? Read on! Continue!
Your personal playground
The MSP teams’ expertise consists of ensuring the technological development of our customers by monitoring and outsourcing IT services. Simply put, we identify problems, solve them and make recommendations.
Our mission : be a fire prevention squad rather than a team of firefighters. #proactivity
The MSP is a lively department. Not a single day is the same because you work with many different customer environments. To enjoy this type of work, you need to love learning, adapting and being in solution mode.
Provide exceptional troubleshooting services to customers.
of a(n) Level 3 IT Specialist
- You have 5+ years of experience in the field.
- You’re good at providing exceptional customer service.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Office 365 and the Windows suite.
- You're comfortable with Watchguard and Fortinet.
- You're comfortable with Exchange (On prem and Online).
- You're also comfortable with Active Directory environment (Azure Hybrid).
- You’re comfortable with virtualization (VmWare, Hyper-V).
- You have experience in IT outsourcing.
- You have a Microsoft certified training (ex: MS 100).
of a(n) Level 3 IT Specialist
- Participate in the morning scrum to define the priorities of the day.
- Deal with technical requests related to customer escalation.
- Perform preventive maintenance for customers.
- Make sure your customers are satisfied with the quality of your service by performing follow-ups.
- Participate in on-site software and hardware installations.
- Make recommendations to increase the functionality, security and stability of customer systems.
- Ensure the security and stability of customer networks.
Wondering if you’re a good fit?
At Openmind we believe that people skills are just as important as know-how. If you connect with the following 5 values, we should get along.
Don’t be a dinausaur
Not moving forward = moving backward. Be curious, challenge yourself
Get shit done
If you want something, choose the means, not the excuses
Take one for the team
Be kind. #teamspirit
Be the change you seek
Put 10% of your energy on the problem and 90% on the solution
Work hard play hard
Work shouldn’t be boring. Put some fun in your day
Your colleagues chose us because we ...
- Are ranked among the best places to work for in Canada (Great Place to Work)
- Are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada since 2017
- Have a president that is “BonBoss” certified in Quebec
- Invest in your continued education (Laureate at the Mercuriades 2020)
- Are FLOW certified (flexible working conditions, remote work, summer hours)
- Have a corporate culture that is unique, progressive and vibrant
- Offer endless opportunities for growth and advancement
But also because we...
- Contribute to your group insurance and your RRSP
- Offer you a health care allowance so that you can take care of yourself
- Magically transform your birthday into paid leave
- Share Thursday beers during our legendary 4PM Beer
- Offer the opportunity to get involved in different teams (culture, community, bench tech, design, etc.)
- Offer learning opportunities (learning club, University, book bar)
- Offer tea, coffee and snacks (we even have a popcorn machine)
- Are managed by a team of accessible and inspiring leaders who have a human-centred approach
- Invest in your professional development (one-on-one, personalized development plan, coaching with mentors, annual assessment based on your progress)
- Respect your privacy: no email or text messages outside office hours
- #notraffic, #parking
- And much more…
A word from the President
Our president loves to chat it up, but most of all, he’s abitious.Find out what to expect if you decide to join the adventure by viewing this short video clip .
Want to leverage your expertise? Hop on!
Not convinced that you tick all the boxes? What have you got to lose?
What you don’t know, we’ll teach you. It’s that simple!