We are currently looking for
IT Front Line Specialist
Are you looking to take the next step? Read on!
What would you say if we offered you the opportunity…
- To develop in a startup company in a phase of hypergrowth
- To have a clear and structured development plan that allows you to progress
- To be sponsored as soon as you’re hired in order to facilitate your integration
- To develop through diversified tasks, allowing you to expand your toolkit
Feel inspired? Read on! Continue!
Your personal playground
The MSP teams’ expertise consists of ensuring the technological development of our customers by monitoring and outsourcing IT services. Simply put, we identify problems, solve them and make recommendations.
Our mission: be a fire prevention squad rather than a team of firefighters. #proactivity
The MSP is a lively department. Not a single day is the same because you work with many different customer environments. To enjoy this type of work, you need to love learning, adapting and being in solution mode.
Provide exceptional troubleshooting services to customers.
of a(n) IT Front Line Specialist
- You have 1-3 years of experience in the field
- You’re good at providing exceptional customer service
- You’re comfortable with virtualization (VmWare, Hyper-V)
- You have a good knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, VPN, TCP / IP, OSI model environments
- You’re comfortable with or want to master technologies such as: Azure, Office 365, WatchGuard and Fortinet, etc.
of a(n) IT Front Line Specialist
- Participate in the morning scrum to define the priorities of the day
- Respond to customer service calls
- Perform quality follow-ups with customers
- Participate in software and hardware installations on site
- Make recommendations to increase the functionality, security and stability of customer systems
- Ensure the security and stability of customer networks
Wondering if you’re a good fit?
At Openmind we believe that people skills are just as important as know-how. If you connect with the following 5 values, we should get along.
Don’t be a dinausaur
Not moving forward = moving backward. Be curious, challenge yourself
Get shit done
If you want something, choose the means, not the excuses
Take one for the team
Be kind. #teamspirit
Be the change you seek
Put 10% of your energy on the problem and 90% on the solution
Work hard play hard
Work shouldn’t be boring. Put some fun in your day
Your colleagues chose us because we ...
- Are ranked among the best places to work for in Canada (Great Place to Work)
- Are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada since 2017
- Have a president that is “BonBoss” certified in Quebec
- Invest in your continued education (Laureate at the Mercuriades 2020)
- Are FLOW certified (flexible working conditions, remote work, summer hours)
- Have a corporate culture that is unique, progressive and vibrant
- Offer endless opportunities for growth and advancement
But also because we...
- Contribute to your group insurance and your RRSP
- Offer you a health care allowance so that you can take care of yourself
- Magically transform your birthday into paid leave
- Share Thursday beers during our legendary 4PM Beer
- Offer the opportunity to get involved in different teams (culture, community, bench tech, design, etc.)
- Offer learning opportunities (learning club, University, book bar)
- Offer tea, coffee and snacks (we even have a popcorn machine)
- Are managed by a team of accessible and inspiring leaders who have a human-centred approach
- Invest in your professional development (one-on-one, personalized development plan, coaching with mentors, annual assessment based on your progress)
- Respect your privacy: no email or text messages outside office hours
- #notraffic, #parking
- And much more…
A word from the President
Our president loves to chat it up, but most of all, he’s abitious.Find out what to expect if you decide to join the adventure by viewing this short video clip .
Come discover what you’re capable of! Hop on!
Not convinced that you tick all the boxes? What have you got to lose?
What you don’t know, we’ll teach you. It’s that simple!