We are currently looking for
Product Manager (OpenLab)
Do you need a challenge? to be inspired? Read on!
What would you say if we offered you the opportunity…
- To develop in a startup company in a phase of hypergrowth .
- To work on stimulating technological challenges that really match your level of expertise.
- To work for a company that actively invests in your continued education and professional development so that you can push your limits.
- To benefit from concrete advancement opportunities within a growing company.
Feel inspired? Read on! Continue!
of a(n) Product Manager (OpenLab)
- A motivator and a great leader;
- Experience in product design;
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills;
- Organize your time rigorously in order to be able to wear many hats;
- Bilingual (French & English);
- In-depth understanding of the processes related to the development of web and application projects;
- Knowledge of modern development practices: Agile, Scrum, Kanban Design Thinking, Lean…;
- Ability to thrive in our fast-paced, ever-changing, and highly collaborative environment;
- Ability to work independently, resourcefully and proactively;
- Demonstrate a strong aptitude for being able to face challenges and failures, and maintain a strong morale in the face of various difficulties;
- Willingness to take calculated risks.
of a(n) Product Manager (OpenLab)
- Develop high quality strategies and business plans that ensure alignment with short and long term goals;
- Manage the budget and make sure you have the necessary funds;
- Lead and motivate the team to advance commitments and develop a high performing team;
- Oversee all business operations and activities to ensure they produce desired results and are consistent with overall strategy and mission;
- Enforce legal guidelines and internal policies;
- Establish relationships of trust with key partners and stakeholders;
- Maintain contact with major shareholders;
- Analyze problematic situations and propose solutions;
- Stay up-to-date of markets and industry trends;
- Participate in recruitment, manage evaluations, and development plans of players on the team.
Wondering if you’re a good fit?
At Openmind we believe that people skills are just as important as know-how. If you connect with the following 5 values, we should get along.
Don’t be a dinausaur
Not moving forward = moving backward. Be curious, challenge yourself
Get shit done
If you want something, choose the means, not the excuses
Take one for the team
Be kind. #teamspirit
Be the change you seek
Put 10% of your energy on the problem and 90% on the solution
Work hard play hard
Work shouldn’t be boring. Put some fun in your day
Your colleagues chose us because we ...
- Are ranked among the best places to work for in Canada (Great Place to Work)
- Are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada since 2017
- Have a president that is “BonBoss” certified in Quebec
- Invest in your continued education (Laureate at the Mercuriades 2020)
- Are FLOW certified (flexible working conditions, remote work, summer hours)
- Have a corporate culture that is unique, progressive and vibrant
- Offer endless opportunities for growth and advancement
But also because we...
- Contribute to your group insurance and your RRSP
- Offer you a health care allowance so that you can take care of yourself
- Magically transform your birthday into paid leave
- Share Thursday beers during our legendary 4PM Beer
- Offer the opportunity to get involved in different teams (culture, community, bench tech, design, etc.)
- Offer learning opportunities (learning club, University, book bar)
- Offer tea, coffee and snacks (we even have a popcorn machine)
- Are managed by a team of accessible and inspiring leaders who have a human-centred approach
- Invest in your professional development (one-on-one, personalized development plan, coaching with mentors, annual assessment based on your progress)
- Respect your privacy: no email or text messages outside office hours
- #notraffic, #parking
- And much more…
A word from the President
Our president loves to chat it up, but most of all, he’s abitious.Find out what to expect if you decide to join the adventure by viewing this short video clip .
Want to leverage your expertise? Hop on!
Not convinced that you tick all the boxes? What have you got to lose?
What you don’t know, we’ll teach you. It’s that simple!