We are currently looking for
Full Stack Developer (Openlab)
Do you feel like doing more than just coding? Read on!
What would you say if we offered you the opportunity…
- To work in a technological incubator (Openlab)
- To be stimulated on a daily basis with concrete challenges that measure up to your expertise
- To work in a start-up that is in a hypergrowth phase
- To share and enjoy your day-to-day activities with a team that is 100% dedicated to your project
Feel inspired? Read on! Continue!
Your personal playground
Our technology incubator (Openlab) brings together a team that is fully dedicated to creating technological products that cultivate the potential of organizations. From conceptualization to design, through experimentation, validation and marketing, our team works in synergy to innovate daily.
Openlab is a fast-paced department. To be successful, you need to have an intrapreneur profile, to be good at pivoting, to enjoy risk-taking and fulfilling different roles.
On our end, we promise that you’ll never be bored! That, we can guarantee.
Code, experiment and move versions of a product forward while actively participating in all stages of the process.
of a(n) Full Stack Developer (Openlab)
- You have at least 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge of Full stack frameworks.
- Backend in NodeJS and Typescript.
- Frontend in VueJS and Typescript.
- Mastery of Git.
- Intrapreneur spirit.
- Team spirit.
- Great listening skills and open-mindedness.
- Good mastery of object-oriented programming.
- Experience in web application development.
- You love to learn.
- DevOps knowledge (kubernetes, docker)(qualities).
- Intrapreneur mindset (qualities).
- You’ve already worked in a startup environment (qualities)
of a(n) Full Stack Developer (Openlab)
- Participate in scrum meetings (daily touch point, sprint review, sprint planning, etc.).
- Analyze, design, develop, maintain and improve the functions of the product.
- Know how to react quickly and deliver quality code as swiftly as possible.
- Perform quality control and code review of your own code and that of other team members.
- Help support the application with our users.
- Challenge decisions made related to the product vision.
Wondering if you’re a good fit?
At Openmind we believe that people skills are just as important as know-how. If you connect with the following 5 values, we should get along.
Don’t be a dinausaur
Not moving forward = moving backward. Be curious, challenge yourself
Get shit done
If you want something, choose the means, not the excuses
Take one for the team
Be kind. #teamspirit
Be the change you seek
Put 10% of your energy on the problem and 90% on the solution
Work hard play hard
Work shouldn’t be boring. Put some fun in your day
Your colleagues chose us because we ...
- Are ranked among the best places to work for in Canada (Great Place to Work)
- Are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada since 2017
- Have a president that is “BonBoss” certified in Quebec
- Invest in your continued education (Laureate at the Mercuriades 2020)
- Are FLOW certified (flexible working conditions, remote work, summer hours)
- Have a corporate culture that is unique, progressive and vibrant
- Offer endless opportunities for growth and advancement
But also because we...
- Contribute to your group insurance and your RRSP
- Offer you a health care allowance so that you can take care of yourself
- Magically transform your birthday into paid leave
- Share Thursday beers during our legendary 4PM Beer
- Offer the opportunity to get involved in different teams (culture, community, bench tech, design, etc.)
- Offer learning opportunities (learning club, University, book bar)
- Offer tea, coffee and snacks (we even have a popcorn machine)
- Are managed by a team of accessible and inspiring leaders who have a human-centred approach
- Invest in your professional development (one-on-one, personalized development plan, coaching with mentors, annual assessment based on your progress)
- Respect your privacy: no email or text messages outside office hours
- #notraffic, #parking
- And much more…
A word from the President
Our president loves to chat it up, but most of all, he’s abitious.Find out what to expect if you decide to join the adventure by viewing this short video clip .
Come write code that drives projects forward. Hop on!
Not convinced that you tick all the boxes? What have you got to lose?
What you don’t know, we’ll teach you. It’s that simple!