Nous recherchons présentement
The Growth hacker’s job consists in finding innovative strategies through a set of marketing techniques to quickly and significantly accelerate the growth of its turnover for digital products marketed internationally.
The incumbent will focus on finding smarter and less expensive alternatives to traditional marketing, such as social media, viral marketing or targeted advertising. The objective of the position is to find a suitable product/market or achieve rapid growth in the early stages of launching a new software as a service (Saas) digital product on the market, focusing on reducing the acquisition cost per customer, or on long-term sustainability.
He/She will need to use various types of marketing and product iterations to quickly test persuasive text, email marketing, SEO, viral strategies, etc. His/her mission is to increase conversion rates and achieve rapid user growth.
- Choose in agreement with the other departments on which key performance indicators to focus;
- Provide creative ideas on how to grow these KPIs;
- Perform A/B testing of these ideas;
- Analyze data and user feedback;
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback with other departments to present results and make the product more user-centric;
- Drive traffic to the website, homepages, social media, applications, etc. ;
- Understand the principles of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and be able to apply CRO hacks to any business;
- Work with the AARRR sales measurement chart (Acquisition - Activation - Retention - Referral - Revenue);
- Prioritize and optimize growth channels in order to continuously improve performance;
- Automate growth processes;
- Be familiar with referral marketing and be able to create viral growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any other related field;
- More than 5 years of experience in the marketing of digital products (Saas);
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Data driven: clear understanding of data, analysis, measurement and statistics;
- Sociable and understand user behavior. Have strong customer relations skills and focus on the customer experience;
- Knowledge of digital marketing and inbound and outbound lead generation;
- Experience with Growth hacking tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for e-mail marketing campaigns, Intercom for CRM, sales and marketing...;
- Experience in strategy and automation initiatives - in particular SEO, PPC, Display, Email and Content;
- Experience in the creation and implementation of email marketing campaigns and maintenance;
- Experience writing and editing content for email campaigns and blogs;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Knowledge of programming (an asset);
- Strong ability to learn and persevere;
- Ability to work in a start-up environment;
- Not afraid to rotate and ability to multi-task;
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Be performance and results oriented;
- Be curious and creative.
Be part of a dynamic team in constant evolution and SAY GOODBYE TO TRAFFIC!
Openmind offers you the opportunity to fulfil yourself within a motivating team by working on various stimulating projects, leaving room for innovation and creativity!
Notre but ultime : Change people's lives by delivering ambitious technological results.
Have fun or be gone
Take one for the team
Don't be a dinausaur
Be the change you seek
Get shit done